Monday, August 16, 2010

Pizza Sundays

So every Sunday, I've been making a different pizza for dinner! It's been really fun, and I think I'm going to continue it! I pick up rounds of pizza dough at the deli counter (they may not have them advertised...just go ask!)


These have been the pizzas so far (I've repeated a few because they were so tasty!)


-Of course, the blue cheese/walnut/arugula from "Date Night" post


-Goat cheese, fresh thyme, sage, and basil (no sauce)


-tomato sauce, cheddar and mozzarella, vegetarian "bacums" that I found at Whole Foods in the bulk bins, and roasted red peppers


-mozzarella, feta, kalamata olives, red onions, thinly sliced tomato, and fresh oregano (put on at the last minute of cooking).

I think I need to invest in a pizza stone...will post pictures when I buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment